|The Radcliff Group’s integrated expertise and resources offer growth stage companies the opportunity to ensure achievement of expected return on investment from program investments:
- Critical business change initiatives
- Information Technology
- Shared services and outsourcing relationships
- Enterprise resource planning and customer relationship management
- Global resource decisions
With depth of experience in leading transformations for a diverse group of global corporations, The Radcliff Group interacts directly and enables senior leadership teams in growth driven organizations to:
experienced independent guidance and effective governance
- Operationalize strategy and business outcomes
- Plan integrated initiatives
- Build a creative and collaborative environment
- Fast-track strategy implementation
- Build relevant performance measurement
Combining measurable outcomes with leadership and execution, The Radcliff Group interacts with the senior team to help focus strategy and collaborative implementation to maximize the value of organizational capabilties and alliances.
"Perfectionism isn't allowed."
"Our staff has to be able to work with incredible ambiguity, be self confident, simplify, and trust others. Most of all we have to embrace 'good enough' reengineering... 'good enough' that we can progress..."
The Cluetrain Manifesto - the end of business as usual